East Allen Township Fire Department auxiliary will hold a variety bingo fundraiser Nov. 5 at the station, 5354 Nor-Bath Blvd.
Doors open 11:30 a.m. Bingo begins 1 p.m.
For advance tickets, call 610-767-7140.
Allen Township Fire Department will hold its annual Thanksgiving filling sale 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Nov. 18.
The deadline to order is Nov. 11. Call 610-262-7726.
Volunteers are needed to help prepare the filling. Call the number above if you’d like to help.
Christ United Church of Christ, Little Moore, 913 S. Mink Road, Danielsville, is hosting a basket social Nov. 3. Doors open 4 p.m. Drawing will begin 8 p.m.
The kitchen will be open.
For more information, contact Becky Wagner at 610-837-0680.
Also, the church’s preschool still has a few openings for the 2017-18 school year.
For more information and to register your child, call 610-837-3841.
Point Phillips Rod & Gun Club, 1035 Smith Gap Road, is having a block and turkey raffle 7-10 p.m. Nov. 3.
• Scary stories told by members of Greater Lehigh Valley Writers Group, 6 p.m., at Whitehall Township Public Library, 3700 Mechanicsville Road
• Community Days committee meeting, 7 p.m., in council chambers of Coplay Borough Hall, 98 S. Fourth St.
• Trunk or treat, 5:30-8:30 p.m., at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, 1335 Old Carriage Road, Kreidersville. Information: Brian Dungan at email@example.com
• Allen Township trick or treat, 6-8 p.m., around the township
• Northampton trick or treat, 6-8 p.m., around the borough
The borough’s park and recreation board meets 7 p.m. Oct. 26 in council chambers at the borough hall. The public is invited to attend.
The Ironton Rail-Trail Oversight Commission will have its annual historical walk Oct. 28. Open to the public, the walk begins 9 a.m. at the Chestnut Street barn, off MacArthur Road. The three-hour leisurely pace will stop occasionally for the group to view historical locations.
Northampton Area Food Bank’s Halloween walkathon will be held Oct. 28, rain or shine.
Registration begins 8:30 a.m. at the food bank, 1601 Canal St.
The walk — approximately 4-1/2 miles — starts 9 a.m. in the food bank parking lot.
Those planning to participate are encouraged to come in costume.
The food bank will be open till noon for tours, donation drop-offs and volunteering information.
Catholic War Veterans Post 454 is sponsoring a murder/mystery dinner theater event titled “B.I.N.G. Ohh Murder” Oct. 29.
Bath Legion Social Hall, 278 Race St., will be holding a basket social with hundreds of baskets. The social runs 5-9 p.m. Oct. 27, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Oct. 28 and 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Oct. 29.
The event benefits Bath Legion’s social hall expansion fund.
For more information, call 610-837-8337.
Chapman Borough will hold its trick-or-treat night 6-7 p.m. Oct. 27.
Halloween trick-or-treat night for the Borough of Bath will be held 6-8 p.m. Oct. 28.
Moore Township’s will be held 6:30-8:30 p.m. Oct. 31.
Catholic War Veterans Post 454, Northampton, will present a murder/mystery dinner theater — “B.I.N.G. Ohhh Murder” — Oct. 29 at the Catasauqua American Legion, 330 Second St.
Cocktails begin 4 p.m., and dinner is 5 p.m. The price of the event includes dinner and the show.
For more information or to purchase tickets, call Joan Glover at 610-349-7791.
Catasauqua Garden Club’s Nov. 1 meeting kicks off the holiday season with a decorating project with Linda Kortz. It will be held 1 p.m. at the Slovak Center Social Center, 1233 Fifth St., North Catasauqua.
St. Nicholas Catholic Church, 4412 Mountain View Drive, Berlinsville, will hold its fall bazaar and bake sale 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Nov. 4 and 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Nov. 5.
A Chinese auction will have baskets designed to appeal to all age groups. A queen-size handmade Amish quilt, a $200 Toys ‘R’ Us gift card, a voice-controlled Amazon Echo and a recliner are among items to be raffled.
The drawing will be 1:15 p.m. Nov. 5; you do not need to be present to win. All winners will be notified by phone that afternoon.
East Allen Township will hold its trick-or-treat night 6-8 p.m. Oct. 27.
Allen Township’s trick or treat is planned for 6-8 p.m. Oct. 31.
Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, 1335 Old Carriage Road, Kreidersville, will hold a trunk or treat 5:30-8:30 p.m. Oct. 31.
Church members will be decorating their cars and passing out candy and other treats to kids. Everyone is invited.
For more information, email Brian Dungan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Adult coloring club (for 18 and older), 11 a.m., at Whitehall Township Public Library, 3700 Mechanicsville Road
• Catasauqua Main Street business breakfast, 8:30-10 a.m., at Pie’s On Pizzeria, 102 Pine St.
• Catty Seniors Plus Halloween luncheon and meeting, 1 p.m., at Slovak Center Social Club, 1223 Fifth St., North Catasauqua. Bring an item for the food bank.
• Bingo, noon-2 p.m., at Whitehall Senior Lifestyle Center, 2301 Pine St., West Catasauqua. Information and cost: 610-437-3700