Press photos by Elsa KerschnerCarol Kanas and Jennifer Bauer talk with Lehigh Township Historical Society member David Miller about local railroads during the Lehigh Township Historical Centre open house July 1. Miller brought most of his private collection to the museum for people to enjoy.
This four-piece photograph portrays employees from Penn Keystone knitting mill. Eugene Seiler opened the mill in 1917, and one of the biggest items made was children’s sweaters.
Carol and David Glass look over a cabinet full of equipment from Dieter’s Foundry.
Donna Haggerty studies pictures from Indian Trail Park.