• Picnic for St. John’s Friendly Fifties (rain or shine), noon-5 p.m., at 26th Street Playground, Northampton
• Do-it-yourself guitar picks (for teens in grades 6-12), 2 p.m., at Northampton Area Public Library, 1615 Laubach Ave. Information and registration (required): 610-262-7537
• Movie: “The Sound of Music,” 4 p.m., at Coplay Public Library, 49 S. Fifth St. Information: 610-262-7351
• Vacation Bible School (for children of all ages), 5-6 p.m. (dinner) and 6-8:30 p.m. (program), at Covenant United Methodist Church, 2715 Mountain View Drive, Moore Township. VBS will continue until July 13. Information and registration (encouraged): 610-837-7517
• Vacation Bible School (for children ages 3 to 12), 6-8:30 p.m., at Egypt Community Church, 4129 S. Church St. VBS will continue until July 13. Information and registration: egyptcc.org or 610-262-4961
• Scavenger hunt, 7 p.m., at Emmanuel’s Lutheran Church, 3175 Valley View Drive, Moore Township
• Fullerton Memorial Fair sponsored by Fullerton Memorial Playground Athletic Association, 5-11 p.m., at Fullerton Memorial Park, 901 Jefferson St. The fair will continue until July 14. Information: dreamlandamusements.com or 866-666-3247
• Super Science and Amazing Art program with Cosmic Cathy, 6:30 p.m., at Whitehall Township Public Library, 3700 Mechanicsville Road. Information: 610-432-4339
• Governor Wolf Historical Society meeting, 7 p.m., on the GWHS campus, 6600 Jacksonville Road, East Allen Township. Information: govwolf.org
• Northampton AARP Chapter 3915 meeting, 11 a.m. (doors open), at Northampton Banquet & Event Center, 1601 Laubach Ave.
• Family storytime (for children ages 37 months-11 years old), 11 a.m. and 7 p.m., at Whitehall Township Public Library, 3700 Mechanicsville Road. Information: 610-432-4339
• Catasauqua Garden Club meeting, 1 p.m., at Slovak Center Social Club, 1233 Fifth St., North Catasauqua
• Using Music To Tell a Story with Singing and Songwriting program, 6 p.m., at Coplay Public Library, 49 S. Fifth St. Information: 610-262-7351
• Marine Corps League Northampton County Detachment 298 meeting, 7 p.m., at 1621 Lehigh St., Easton. All active-duty and honorably discharged Marines are welcome. Information: firstname.lastname@example.org, norcomcl.org or on Facebook at Marine Corps League Northampton County Detachment 298
• Toddler Time (for children ages 18-36 months), 10:30 a.m., at Whitehall Township Public Library, 3700 Mechanicsville Road. Information: 610-432-4339
• Let’s Make Some Noise storytime and crafts program with Miss Veronica, 3-4 p.m., at Coplay Public Library, 49 S. Fifth St. Information: 610-262-7351
• Northampton Community Days sponsored by Northampton Exchange Club, 6-10 p.m., at Municipal Park, Smith Lane and Laubach Avenue. The event will continue 6-10 p.m. July 13, noon-11 p.m. July 14 and noon-4 p.m. July 15.
• The Clap concert, 7-10 p.m., at North Catasauqua William J. Albert Memorial Park, 701 Grove St.
• Stereotype performance, 5 p.m. (doors open), at Coplay Saengerbund, 205 S. Fifth St.
• Hokendauqua Park and Playground Association baseball and softball sign-ups (10U, 12U, 14U or 18U for girls or Grasshopper, Biddy, Midget, Knee-hi and Majors for boys), 6-8 p.m., at the Hokey Park pavilion, Lehigh Street. Information: Chris Hudak at email@example.com
• Parish picnic, 6:30-10:30 p.m., at Sacred Heart Catholic Church, 210 E. Northampton St., Bath. The event will continue until July 15, when music will be performed this night 5-9 p.m.
• The Cherry Bombs performance, 7-10 p.m., at Catasauqua Park Amphitheater, 501 American St.
• Polka and button box event, 7:30 p.m., at Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 4714, Main Street and Laubach Avenue, Northampton. Information: 610-262-3891
• Yard sale, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., at Holy Cross Lutheran Church, 696 Johnson Road, Mooretown. The event will continue 8 a.m.-noon July 15. Information: 610-759-7363
• Hunter’s safety course, 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., at Point Phillips Rod & Gun Club, 1035 Smith Gap Road, Moore Township. Information: 610-837-0310; registration: register-ed.com/events/view/121957
• Blueberry festival, 3-9 p.m., at Salem United Church of Christ, 2218 Community Drive, Mooretown. Information: 610-759-1652
• Pancake and sausage breakfast, 8 a.m.-noon, at Commitment to Family & Community, 165 Cherry St., Coplay. Proceeds benefit Brindle Buddies & Friends. Information, cost and tickets: 610-533-4141
• Breakfast, 8 a.m.-noon, at Lappawinzo Fish and Game, 25 Lappawinzo Road, Allen Township
• Fireman’s breakfast, 8 a.m.-noon, at Klecknersville Rangers Volunteer Fire Company, 2718 Mountain View Drive, Moore Township. Information and cost: 610-837-1901
• Special services with the Jimmy J. Millikin musical and evangelistic family of Claremore, Okla., 10:45 a.m. and 6 p.m., at Northampton Assembly of God, 3449 Cherryville Road. The event will continue 7 p.m. July 16 and 17 at the church and 7 p.m. July 18-20 at 26th Street Playground, Northampton.
• Open house sponsored by Northampton Area Historical Society, 1-4 p.m., at the Siegfried Railroad Station, 21st Street, Northampton
• Sheet music art (for teens in grades 6-12), 2 p.m., at Northampton Area Public Library, 1615 Laubach Ave. Information and registration (required): 610-262-7537
• Vacation Bible School (open to children in the community from preschool through eighth grade), 6:30-8:30 p.m., at St. John’s Lutheran Church, 18 S. Third St., Coplay. VBS will continue until July 20.