Konkrete Kids Educational Foundation will honor alumni
Northampton Area Konkrete Kids Educational Foundation has announced the inaugural group of Distinguished Alumni Wall of Honor inductees.
• Edward Pany, Class of 1954 — educator; founder/curator of Atlas Cement Company Memorial Museum, Northampton; community leader
• The Rev. Clark Kuntz II, Class of 1963 — pastor emeritus of Hope Lutheran Church, Cherryville; community volunteer
• Paulette Fritz, Class of 1968 — registered client associate at Wells Fargo Advisors Wealth Brokerage Services, Northampton; community leader/volunteer
• Troy Thrash, Class of 1988 — president and CEO of Air Zoo, Kalamazoo, Mich.; community volunteer
• Christopher Raab, Class of 1989 — pediatrician/medical director, international medicine program at A.I. duPont Hospital for Children, Del., and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia; community volunteer
• Joan Snyder Kuhl, Class of 1997 — founder and president of Why Millennials Matter, New York; international consultant, speaker and author
The wall of honor will be located in Northampton Area High School’s main lobby. A plaque for each inductee will recognize personal and professional post-high school graduation achievements and will feature a current photo, as well as the inductee’s senior photo. The inductees honored on the wall will serve as an inspiration to all students and as a reminder to the entire community of Northampton.
Each inductee will be publicly honored at the foundation’s Distinguished Alumni Award Celebration April 13 at Woodstone Country Club and Lodge, Danielsville. Family, friends, colleagues, community members, faculty and students will join the Konkrete Kids Educational Foundation in making the celebration dinner and recognition program a memorable event for these six inaugural Distinguished Alumni Wall of Honor inductees. The celebration will also serve as a foundation fundraiser to help make monetary grants available to all Northampton Area School District faculty to develop and provide innovative programs that positively impact district students.
The Konkrete Kids Educational Foundation invites the public to join in this first celebration and the establishment of the wall of honor. Tickets are now available at konkretefoundation.org on a first-come, first-served basis until sold out or through March 10. Opportunities to provide sponsorships, as well as auction items and more detailed information about the April 13 celebration, are also detailed at the foundation’s website.