• East Allen Township summer camp (for ages 5 to 12), 9 a.m.-1 p.m., at Bicentennial Park, 5351 West Park Lane. Camp will continue until Aug. 3. Information and cost: Chuck Frantz at 610-262-7961, ext. 306; registration: municipal building, 5344 Nor-Bath Blvd., 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
• Hokendauqua Park & Playground Association sign-ups (for fall baseball, softball and Whitehall Zephyr youth field hockey), 6-7:30 p.m., at the pavilion, Lehigh Street. Other dates include 6-7:30 p.m. June 28 and July 7. Information: Chris Hudak at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Aqua Zumba, 6:30 p.m., at Parkway Pool, Second and Keefer streets, Coplay
• Vacation Bible School (for ages 3 to sixth grade), 6:30-8:30 p.m., at St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, 835 Third St., Fullerton. VBS continues until June 23, with the closing program and lunch June 25. Information and registration: Lana at 610-533-1357
• Vacation Bible School (for ages 3 to sixth grade), 9 a.m.-noon, at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, 1335 Old Carriage Road, Kreidersville. VBS will continue until June 23. Information and registration: church office at 610-262-9517 between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. Monday through Friday or email@example.com
• “Build a Better World” summer reading program (ages 4 to grade 12), 10:30-11:30 a.m., at Public Library of Catasauqua, 302 Bridge St. Children will learn to be a space explorer and about the moon with Professor Gary Becker.
• Whitehall-Coplay Hunger Initiative community meal, 4-6 p.m., at Commitment to Family & Community, 165 Cherry St., Coplay. Information: Janice Stavrou at 610-767-7014 or firstname.lastname@example.org; Judy Ehret at email@example.com; or Shel Ehret firstname.lastname@example.org
• Coplay Public Library fundraiser (for dine-in-only meals), 4-9 p.m., at Samuel Owens Restaurant, 128 Chestnut St., Coplay. Pick up a voucher at the library, 49 S. Fifth St.
• Emmanuel’s Evangelical Lutheran Church’s women’s group miniature golf outing, 7 p.m., at Lucky Strokes Golf & Grill, 7200 Airport Road, Bath. Rain date is June 21. Cost: church office at 610-837-1741
• George Taylor House committee meeting, 7 p.m., at the pavilion, Lehigh and Poplar streets, Catasauqua
• “Design It, Build It” science session (for ages 4-10), 10 a.m., at Northampton Area Public Library, 1615 Laubach Ave.
• Northampton AARP Chapter 3915 picnic, noon, at Municipal Park, Smith Lane and Laubach Avenue, Northampton. If planning to attend, you must have a ticket and are encouraged to bring a dessert.
• Wildlands Conservancy show and tell, 6:30 p.m., at Whitehall Township Public Library, 3700 Mechanicsville Road
• Harry Potter trivia night (for anyone 16 years and older), 6:30 p.m., at Northampton Area Public Library, 1615 Laubach Ave. Registration (required): 610-262-7537 or northamptonapl.org
• “Everything Is Awesome with LEGOS!” event (for children, youth and teens), 11 a.m.-noon, at Whitehall Township Public Library, 3700 Mechanicsville Road
• “Eyes of the Wild,” 6 p.m., at Northampton Area Public Library, 1615 Laubach Ave.
• Block party, 6-10 p.m., at St. Mary’s Church, Second and Union streets, Catasauqua. The event continues until June 24. Information: parish office at 610-264-0332 or email email@example.com
• Discussion of MacArthur Road history by historian and author Karen Gensey, 6:30 p.m., at Whitehall Township Public Library, 3700 Mechanicsville Road
• Polka and button box event, 7:30-10:30 p.m., at Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 4714, 1204 Main St. Information: northamptonvfw.com or 610-262-3891
• Hokendauqua Park & Playground Association yard/vendor sale and flea market, 8 a.m.-2 p.m., on the baseball fields, Lehigh Street. Reserve a 12-foot-by-12-foot spot: Melissa Dise at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-297-1864. You must provide your own table(s). Rain date will be June 25.
• Summer reading program kickoff day, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., at Coplay Public Library, 49 S. Fifth St.
• Sounds of Summer music series featuring Michael James Duo, noon-2 p.m., at Lehigh Valley Mall, 250 Lehigh Valley Mall, Whitehall
• Scoreboard dedication, noon (game times 1:30 p.m. and 4 p.m.), at Sammy Balliet Stadium, North Eighth Street and Potter Alley, Coplay
• Atlas Cement Company Memorial Museum open, 1-3 p.m., at 1401 Laubach Ave.
• Historic Catasauqua Preservation Association historic walking tour of industrial Front Street, 4-6 p.m., meeting at Tony’s Top Cat, 607 Front St. Information, reservations and cost: Deb at 610-231-0603
• Tenth annual North Catasauqua Small Town USA golf tournament, 8:30 a.m., at Willowbrook Golf Course, North Catasauqua. Ticket information and registration forms (by June 23): North Catasauqua Borough Hall at 610-264-1504 or email NCataCentennial@aol.com
• Vacation Bible School, 9 a.m.-noon, at Presbyterian Church of Catasauqua, 210 Pine St. VBS will continue until June 30. Information and registration: Gloria Fetter at 484-221-9931
• Scrabble night, 5-7 p.m., at Coplay Public Library, 49 S. Fifth St.
• Cement Belt Fair, 6-11 p.m., at Cementon Park, 5185 Dewey St. The fair continues through July 1.
• Aqua Zumba, 6:30 p.m., at Parkway Pool, 2 Keefer St., Coplay
• Coplay Community Days Committee meeting, 7 p.m., in council chambers Coplay Borough Hall, 98 S. Fourth St.