· American Cancer Society, Bethlehem, needs volunteers to join in the fight against breast cancer.
Contact Lyndsey Cumello at 610-921-2329 or Lyndsey.firstname.lastname@example.org.
· America on Wheels, Allentown, has several volunteer needs.
Contact Liz Hahn at 610-432-4200 ext. 10 or fund_development@americaonwheels. org.
· Camelot for Children Inc., Salisbury Township, needs volunteers for Camp Camelot Aug. 12-16 at the JCC Campground.
Contact Cassie Kemmerer at 610-791-5683 or email@example.com.
· Cedarbrook Nursing Home, South Whitehall, needs volunteers to do in-house transporting of residents to beauty salon appointments.
Contact Darlene Altrichter at 610-336-5684 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Center for Vision Loss, Allentown, needs volunteers to be "Annie's Angels" to do home visits, read mail, and provide companionship.
Contact Rita Lang at 610-433-6018 or email@example.com.
· Communities That Care, Whitehall and Salisbury, is looking for volunteers for tasks ranging from data analysis to public relations.
Contact Denise Continenza at the Penn State Extension, Lehigh County, at 610-391-9840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Community Bike Works, Allentown, needs "Earn-a-Bike" instructors for children ages 9-17.
Contact James Williams at 610-434-1140 or email@example.com.
· Episcopal House, Allentown, is looking for a few executive board members who have fundraising experience for planning and implementing capital campaign to raise funds for major repairs and renovations.
Contact Miki Weaver at 610-821-0311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Equi-librium Inc., Sciota, needs volunteers to help with riders and horses in the Equine Assisted Activities and Therapies Program for people with disabilities.
Contact Yvonne Darlington at 570-992-7722 or email@example.com.
· Gress Mountain Ranch, Orefield, needs adult and junior volunteers for summer ranch camp.
Contact Kathryn Gress at 610-398-2122 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Hispanic Center of Lehigh Valley, Bethlehem, is looking for a volunteer to serve as the volunteer coordinator.
Contact Lorna Velazquez at 610-868-7800 ext. 221 or email@example.com.
· LCCC Center for Career Pathways and Literacy, Allentown, is looking for volunteer tutors, office assistants and computer lab facilitators to help students obtain GEDs or improve English language skills.
Contact Gloria Lowell at 610-799-1216 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Lehigh Valley Zoo, Schnecksville, needs volunteers for Run Wild at LV Zoo 10K and 5K Run on Aug. 18.
Contact Alan Raisman, 610-799-4171 ext. 224 or email@example.com
· Miller-Keystone Blood Center, Bethlehem, needs canteen attendants Sundays to help monitor blood donors after their donation by serving snacks and drinks.
Contact Naomi Pratt at 610-691-5850 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
· NCC Center for Adult Literacy, Bethlehem, needs volunteers to tutor adults in basic education, GED Test preparation and English as a Second Language.
Contact Kathy Rector at 610-332-6424 or email@example.com.
· Phoebe Ministries, Allentown, has volunteer opportunities available in the gift shop.
Contact Donna Henry at 610-794-5362 or firstname.lastname@example.org.