Catasauqua police responded to these and other calls recently.
· Officers assisted EMS with a patient with chest pain in the in the 200 block of Front Street.
· A report of a suspicious phone call brought police to the 200 block of Wood Street for a citizen assist.
· A missing juvenile on probation brought officers to the 200 block of High Street.
· Police went to the 100 block of Bridge Street to assist a woman who had fallen.
· A report of a harrassing phone call from an ex-husband brought police to the 100 block of South Fourth Street.
· An animal complaint brought officers to the 200 block of Edward Lane. Police say a dog and its owner were attacked by a neighbor's dog, sustaining minor injuries. Police referred the incident to the animal control officer.
· A report of a disturbance brought police to the 200 block of Church Street. No one was found to be outside, yelling, as reported.
· Police were called to investigate a report of harrassment by an intoxicated neighbor in the 300 block of Limestone Street.
· Officers were called to the 100 block of Bridge Street for a report of a found credit card. The owner of the card was notified.
· A report of a disabled vehicle in the roadway brought police to the Pine Street Bridge. The vehicle was moved upon arrival of the officers.