Northampton police responded to these and other calls recently.
· Police responded to a report of two men fighting in the parking lot at Redner's Quick Shoppe, 75 West 21st Street.
· A report of a tire punctured on a vehicle brought police to the 900 block of Dewey Avenue.
· Police were called to The Gin Mill, 1750 Main St., to investigate a report of an intoxicated man who refused to vacate the premises.
· A dispute between neighbors involving juveniles trespassing on personal property brought officers to the 500 block of East Fifth Street.
· Police were called to Frank Drive to investigate a domestic dispute.
· Officers responded to a report of a custody dispute involving a juvenile in the 1600 block of Newport Avenue.
· A report of a man who prevented a woman from leaving a home brought police to the 1400 block of Washington Avenue.
· Police responded to a license plate removed from a vehicle while parked in the 200 block of East 18th Street.
· Police responded to report of an injured, intoxicated man sitting on the tailgate of his truck in the 1200 block of Laubach Avenue.
· A report of items stolen from a vehicle brought officers to the 1500 block of Washington Avenue.
· Police were called to the 1300 block of Main Street to investigate a report of a rock thrown through the rear window of a residence.
· A report of eggs thrown at a home brought officers to the 100 block of East 16th Street.